Senior UX Designer
Are you a designer with a passion for designing amazing digital products and services? Do you have an eye for beautiful design, great user experiences, and an ability to make stand-out products? In short, you will work collaboratively with our clients to design amazing products, services, and experiences.
- You have a minimum of eight years professional and relevant experience
- You will gather and evaluate user needs in collaboration with Agile team product owners and engineers
- You will work with Agile teams to implement UI development recommendations and designs
- You will illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- You will develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate functionality, look, and feel
- You will lead and facilitate Discovery sessions and the building of empathy
- You will maintain and utilise a Design System
- You will possess abilities to develop and or facilitate all forms of usability tests to include, but not limited to, moderated, unmoderated, A/B, Tree, Card Sorting, etc.
- You will create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables)
- You will identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- You possess up-to-date knowledge of Sketch and Figma design software
- You possess up-to-date knowledge of InVision, Figma, and Axure prototyping software
- You will work on multiple operating systems (iOS, Windows)
- You possess team spirit, and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
We are SPARCK
SPARCK is a leading international design and innovation consultancy.
We are a diverse group of more than 100 researchers, strategists, designers, and innovators spread across the UK, USA, Portugal, and Denmark.
We are part of BJSS, the UK’s leading privately-owned technology and business consultancy. This gives us a unique ability to not only design innovative solutions but deliver them through our award-winning Agile Enterprise approach.
Our culture is important and it is essential that you are keen to contribute to make SPARCK a great place to work. Read our Culture Code for more insight: https://sparck.io/our-culture-code/
If you have a curious mind, are fun to work with, and have a drive to learn while delivering great outcomes, you will love it here!
Get in touch! We’d love to hear from you!
BJSS and SPARCK are committed to equal opportunities and diversity so we want to ensure that our recruitment and selection processes are fair to all who wish to apply.
We encourage you to feel confident to let us know if you require any adjustments to be made to the application or interview process to help support you. You can do this by speaking to your BJSS/SPARCK recruitment contact. Or, if you’re not yet in touch with anyone from our recruitment team, by emailing email@example.com.
Get in touch
If you’d like to know more about this role or have questions about Sparck, please get in touch.