Are you a creative person who loves solving strategic problems, getting stuff done and delivering innovative and important outcomes for a diverse range of ambitious clients?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about strategy and design thinking – someone who have seen the light and is keen to do strategy differently.
Working with SPARCK means that you’ll get involved with many different projects and activities; from strategy through to product & service design, research, workshop facilitation, business development and innovation projects.
What you may get involved in..
- Helping a large bank designing and launching a new AI powered service for businesses to manage their money.
- Helping the NHS researching and designing a new national app, as well as several other core digital health services.
- Re-designing critical reporting and management tools for the UK’s largest payments services company.
- Exploring the future of travel and the role of digital services across end-to-end journeys for a major national logistics firm.
- Helping Amnesty unearth opportunities to improve how they identify and take action on human rights offences.
- Run co-creation and innovation workshops to generate break-through ideas and concepts for leading teams in health, finance, retail, energy and government.
- Helping a growing range of clients explore and apply cutting edge technologies such as AI, IoT and AR/VR.
In short, you will work collaboratively with our broad range of clients and help them unlock new value by (re-)designing their business models, the way they work, their products, services, strategies and innovation approaches.
We would like you to bring..
- Thorough knowledge of design thinking and user centred design – applied to strategy for large corporates.
- An ability to understand and make sense of complex business processes and structure content in clear ways.
- Confidence in complex and ambiguous situations, and an ability to find constructive ways forward.
- Experience scoping, planning and leading activities from writing proposals through to managing client relationships and enabling successful project delivery.
- Confidence and experience running engaging and creative workshops with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Hands-on experience conducting user research and testing prototypes with end-users.
- An ability to analyse user insights, market data and global trends – and turning them into great ideas, concepts and solutions.
- Experience sketching ideas, making wireframes and creating prototypes on paper and using digital tools.
- A great sense of aesthetics and how to tell a story visually. An ability to make beautiful and clear digital artefacts is essential.
- A naturally collaborative and curious mind, that strives to help others shine and the team to deliver amazing things.
You could be a strategist, designer, a consultant or work in an in-house team. For us, it’s not just about having the right kind of professional experience, it’s as much about having a positive attitude, lots of curiosity and an ability to pick things up quickly.
We are SPARCK.
SPARCK is a Strategic Design Consultancy. We are a diverse group of 50+ researchers, strategists, designers and innovators across the UK and we are growing fast.
We are part of BJSS, the UK’s leading privately owned technology and business consultancy. This gives us a unique ability to not only design innovative solutions, but deliver them through our award-winning Agile Enterprise approach.
At SPARCK you’ll work with bright, enthusiastic people across all levels of experience and backgrounds, and you’ll learn every day.
Our culture is important and it is essential that you are keen to contribute to make SPARCK a great place to work.
Read our Culture Code for more insight: http://bit.ly/sparckculture
If you have a curious mind, is fun to work with and have a drive to learn while delivering great outcomes, you will love it here!
Get in touch! We’d love to hear from you!